Monday, May 19, 2008

The Exhibition is Official!

Today the booking kit for Festival was made official and put online. The project, Defined by Four Letters, is now listed with a venue. The venue is just up the road here, so it's not far at all. It's actually only a block from the Raphael Centre, which is good for the women. They can get a ride to the Centre then walk down from there. I'm very excited that this is ACTUALLY happening. I had my doubts along the way, but it's for real now! The photos are on their way, as well. I picked up the pictures from the first camera today. They're pretty good. I'm excited to get the rest back.

Wednesday I'm bringing lunch for the women as a celebration. I'm happy to be doing that. We'll look at the first pictures and then I'll get to get the rest developed which will be good.

To see the Fringe Booklet from Festival: Defined by Four Letters, page 40.

No comments: